Aquatic Management Services is a full pool service company as well. Some facilities do not require Lifeguard services during their operation. We have created an affordable program to handle facilities that only require weekly pool service during normal operation. Much like our Swimming Pool Management Services, we offer a turn-key pool service program that is tailored to each of our customers needs.
Our program covers every aspect of Swimming Pool Services. The following are highlights of our service:
- Complete opening of your facility in the spring
- Pre-season inspection during opening to identify all necessary parts and repairs needed prior to opening
- Handling of the Permit process with your local Health Department
- Your facility’s weekly visits is scheduled on a permanent schedule, which will give you peace of mind that your facility is being serviced.
- An electronic maintenance log will be accessible by you at any time that provides, in detail, services that have been provided by the Company on each visit.
- A complete in-house Service Department ready to meet the most critical needs during the season and major renovations during the off-season.
- All chemicals to operate your facility within local Health Department requirements.
- All necessary paper products and cleaning supplies.
- Full-time, experienced management staff to oversee the day to day operations of your facility.
- Swim Lesson Program for all ages and levels of experience.
- Complete closing of your facility in the fall.
- Post-Season inspection to help identify necessary repairs and recommendations for major renovations.
- Winter programs that insure proper water chemistry during the winter months.
These are only highlights of our complete pool service program. In addition to the services provided, Aquatic Management understands the need to provide protection for your members, patrons and our employees. We carry $1,000,000.00 in General and Professional Liability Insurance. As an added advantage to our customers, we can add your club or community as additionally insured to our policy. This coverage will be in addition to the amount of insurance you organization carries.
If you are in the process of looking for a new Swimming Pool Maintenance service Company, we hope that you will give Aquatic Management Services the opportunity to provide a bid for services. To start the process of obtaining a bid, please fill out the Bid Request Form. If you have any additional questions regarding our services, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.