Aquatic Management Inc. is a full service, Swimming Pool Management Company. We have every aspect of your operation covered. Our program is designed to help prevent problems, but respond appropriately to a problem or situation if one arises.
Our program covers every aspect of swimming pool management. The following are highlights of our service:
- Complete opening of your facility in the spring
- Pre-season inspection prior to opening your facility to help identify all necessary parts and repairs needed prior to opening day
- Handling of the Permit process with your local Health Department.
- Advertising, recruiting, hiring, on-boarding and training of your Lifeguard Staff.
- Complete “in house” Service Department ready to meet the most critical needs during the season and major renovations during the off-season.
- All chemicals to operate your facility within local Health Department requirements.
- All necessary paper products and cleaning supplies.
- Full-time, experienced management staff to oversee the day to day operations of your facility.
- Instructional Program for all ages and levels of experience.
- Complete closing of your facility in the fall.
- Post-Season inspection to help identify necessary repairs and recommendations for major renovations.
- Winter Maintenance programs that insure proper water chemistry during the winter months.
These are only highlights of our complete pool management service program. In addition to the services provided, Aquatic Management Inc. (AMI) understands the need to provide protection for your members and patrons and our employees. We carry $1,000,000.00 in General and Professional Liability Insurance. As an added advantage to our customers, we can add your club or community as additionally insured to our policy. This coverage will be in addition to the amount of insurance coverage your organization carries.
If you are in the process of looking for a new swimming pool management company, we hope that you will give Aquatic Management Inc. (AMI) the opportunity to provide a bid for services. To start the process of obtaining a bid, please fill out a Bid Request Form. If you have any additional questions regarding our services, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.